Tis the season for all things pumpkin. While I love pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, and pumpkin muffins – some days I can’t be bothered by turning on my oven. Next time you are in the mood for something pumpkin-y, try these mini pumpkin turtle cheesecakes that require no baking! Each pie is an individual serving, making a great snack or dessert that can be grabbed straight from the fridge.
I’ve only really enjoyed two fall food favorites this season – cider donuts from Michigan and mini pumpkin turtle cheesecakes. Blame it on me being pregnant and not wanting to cook or blame it on me being pregnant and not interested in particular flavors and textures. Either way, we will just blame my lack of pumpkin flavored foods due to being pregnant.
But I am not going to complain one bit because these no-bake mini pumpkin turtle cheesecakes that I am sharing with you today will satisfy your every pumpkin craving.
No Bake Mini Pumpkin Turtle Cheesecake
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes
Yield: 6 mini cheesecakes
- single serve Dannon® Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt®
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 count Individual Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Caramel Sauce
- Pecans, chopped
- Dark Chocolate Morsels, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- Layout your 6 individual mini pie crusts.
- Spoon a dollop of caramel sauce into each pie crust then fill with cheesecake filling.
- Top your mini cheesecakes with a drizzle of caramel sauce, chopped pecans, and chopped dark chocolate.
- Allow setting in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes.
- Top each cheesecake with Reddi-wip®.